Wordless Wednesday! {July 23}

I am linking up with Sugar and Spice for Christina's Wordless Wednesday linky!


It is time for me to start getting in school mode. :(  I just have a few more weeks of summer left!  

I am busy gathering and creating materials, so I can get my classroom ready!  I am thinking about what worked last year and what just wasn't that great!

Here is one of my positive behavior management displays.


What is your "go to" for behavior management?
 photo blog signature png_zpsv5i1fn7d.png

1 comment:

  1. I use brownie points for my class reward system. Works wonders, especially since principal compliments are double the brownies - always helps during those unexpected walkthroughs! haha - Our school uses the clip chart behavior management system in all classrooms. And, for maintaining on-task and engaged students who transition quickly & quietly, I use table points.
    :)
    Antonia @ forkin4th

    ReplyDelete