Monday Made It! {Quilt Block}

I'm linking up again with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It linky!
Today I want to share a project that I started over 2 years ago!  I signed up for a free class on Craftsy - called Block of the Month 2012.  I had never quilted before and wanted to learn, so I thought that this sampler quilt would be a great way to learn how to make lots of different quilt blocks.

I worked consistently on it 2 summers ago, but when school started up, and I had no extra time, it was put in a box and forgotten - almost!

This has been a summer of finishing up projects and I am determined to finish this one!
This weekend I worked on the traditional dresden plate block.

 In pieces...


Getting there...

And finished!!!

Yay!  I finished!  13 blocks done, only 7 more to go!

Here are the other completed blocks.




I have really enjoyed creating these blocks!  And hope to finish soon!

Because like it or not, I have less than one month left of summer!  :(

I hope to be back next week with a few classroom projects!
 photo blog signature png_zpsv5i1fn7d.png

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I hope to post a Make it Monday next week! Follow me back?? rockymountainkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete